International Journal of Natural and Social Sciences
An international scientific journal published from Shobuj Bangladesh publication house, an official platform for researcher, academician and stakeholder in Bangladesh.This journal is concerned with all aspects of natural and social sciences.
Call for papers
We welcome original research articles/manuscripts as long as their research questions are important, new, and relevant to general readers and their designs are appropriate and robust. We invite you to submit high quality papers for review and possible publication in all areas of natural and social sciences. All authors must agree on the content of the manuscript and its submission for publication in this journal before it is submitted to us. Manuscripts should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via manuscript submission form.
Aim and scope
Int. J. Nat. Soc. Sci. is an international peer-reviewed, electronic, online journal published quarterly. The aim and scope of the journal is to provide an academic medium and an important reference for the advancement and dissemination of research results that support high-level learning, teaching and research in the fields of natural and social sciences. Original theoretical work and application-based studies, which contributes to a better understanding of natural and social challenges, are encouraged.
Int. J. Nat. Soc. Sci. publishes articles that emphasizes research, development and application within the fields of natural and social, sciences that include agriculture, fisheries, biology, medicine, veterinary medicine, livestock, basic sciences, applied sciences and social sciences. All manuscripts are pre-reviewed by the editorial review committee. Contributions must be original, not previously or simultaneously published elsewhere, and are critically reviewed before they are published. Papers, which must be written in English, should have sound grammar and proper terminologies. We attempt our best to assess every composition for its uniqueness, still if in future any composition considered breaking the copyright will be uprooted from Int. J. Nat. Soc. Sci. list without former perceive.
- Cost and return analysis of banana cultivation under institutional loan in Bogra, Bangladesh 175 views
- Volume 4, Issue 1 (February 2017) 99 views
- Antimicrobial activity of medicinal plant for oral health and hygiene 78 views
- Performance of local and exotic hybrid tomato varieties in Bangladesh 76 views
- Volume 3, Issue 3 (August 2016) 57 views
- Microbial load, antimicrobial sensitivity and plasmid profiles of Vibrio cholerae in fruit juice 54 views
- Studies on prevalence of ascariasis in indigenous chickens in Gaibandha district and treatment ... 54 views